Part Time Income Opportunities For Students
If you are a student or an individual considering doing something at your free time which can get you some extra money at the end of each month then finding a legitimate online job can be challenging. These days, part time jobs are getting popular among the students in India as these jobs offer them the scope to earn a good amount of money while continuing their studies. The opportunities of these types of jobs are also quite high. Some of the most popular and reliable part time income options include: website development and designing, search engine and social media jobs, web content writing, affiliate marketing, blogging, Youtube video marketing and so on.
- Web designing & development: In case you have the knowledge of any open source or web programming languages or web designing or graphic designing, then you can work as a part time web developer or web or graphic designer for your clients. This way you can earn $5 -$10 daily. Besides, there are numbers of logo design sites that you can freely join, participate in different contests and earn money. Other than these, you can start working as a freelancer by developing or designing the sites on a freelance basis. In these types of jobs it is possible to make up to $500 every month on the basis of your skills, experience, contacts and volume of projects. Later you can also consider this as your full time career option.
- SEO & SMO: To keep up the ranks of the websites on the search engine result pages (SERP) on Google, yahoo, Bing etc. as well as to maintain the social media profiles & branding, almost every company require SEO and SMO professionals. So, if you want to earn part time while continuing your study, then this is one of the best options you can consider to make hundreds of dollars every month. The main duties of these types of jobs include onpage optimization, offpage optimization, content writing, submitting articles, blogging, commenting, building links, posting relevant images and media campaigns on the social media profiles of the respective companies. There are a number of sources like Odesk, Freelancer, Elance, Fiverr or different social media sites from where you can get the jobs in a regular basis.
- Content Writing: If you are good in writing (mainly in English language) and love to work as a freelance writer then web content writing can be a great option for you. Today every business is focusing on creating contents on their business niche to increase their sales leads and conversions. These companies mostly hire freelance writers to write for their products or services and offer really good payments in return. Any individual or student with good writing skill and creativity can join this industry and can make profits by providing their writing services to their clients. The demand of web content writing, copy writing and proof reading are increasing day by day. So it will be a wise and profitable decision for a student or individual to work in this domain with consistency and passion. Depending on the experience and expertise income may vary but generally a good content writer can easily make $100 to $200 each month by offering this service.
- Blogging: Creating and managing blogs is one of the hottest trends to make money online from home if you want to work on a part time basis. You can easily create free blogs on the Wordpress or on the Blogger. Or even you can go for hosted blogs by investing very nominal amount of money each year on your hosting and domain. But before you start your blog, you must have a sound knowledge on blogging and the writing techniques as the blogs are more personal and are based on the one to one communication basis. Besides, you should have some basic knowledge about Search Engine Optimization techniques to make your blog successful.Though there are quite a few ways through which you can earn from your blogs, but one of the most popular ways is the Google AdSense. With this technique, Google will place ads on your blogs and after that while the visitors of your site click on those ads, you will be paid by Google. This way you can earn around $5- $10 daily if you can make your blog popular.
- Affiliate Marketing: In the affiliate marketing, you have to be the partner of any website (company) and therefore you have to promote the products offered by that company through the affiliate link provided by the site. The basic job of affiliate marketing is that you have to advertise any specific service or product on your blog or website, and when the readers click the link and make the purchase, you will get a commission on that sale. To do this thing, you will need a website or a blog along with an affiliate account. Apart from that, you should have a sound knowledge of writing in the persuasive manner. Commissionjunction and Amazon are two popular affiliates that you can consider.This job has huge prospect, as the trend of the online shopping is now growing in leaps and bounds in India and across the world. There are numbers of online affiliates in the Indian eCommerce segment like Flipcart, Amazon etc. where people works as an affiliate to make big money.
- YouTube: This is another great option for the students, who want to make money by working part time while studying. To earn money through this platform, first you have to open an account on YouTube and then you can create videos on any niches like teaching something, providing knowledge, offering tips, reviewing products and other things that you think that your visitors will like to browse through. Then you can add your YouTube channel with Google AdSense. After that Google will place advertisements on your videos and you will earn profits on every click you get on your ads.
Some of the popular marketplace websites to find freelance jobs:
- People Per Hour
- Get A Coder
- Freelance Writing Gigs
One of the easiest methods to get these online jobs to work part time is to search on the web. The search will offer a wide array of options to select from and this will help in rolling the ball to earn a reasonable income. Most of these part time income options do not need any sort of investments but depending on the requirements or quality of work, you may use some paid tools or software to make your services more effective and profitable. Remember there is nothing called easy money or quick money. You may choose any of the above mentioned options or some other but to earn some handsome amount of money regularly; you have to really work hard, have patience and maintain the quality & consistency.